This charming, well-proportioned, detached family home is located in this prime residential area renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the
commuter. Also within ease of access to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and boasts three good sized reception rooms, a large sun-room and a fitted kitchen, plus a welcoming reception hallway with cloakroom on the ground floor. The first floor offers four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached with a large driveway/parking area leading to an attached garage and private garden to rear with patio area. This property has been priced for some modernisation and we expect high demand as it will appeal to a wide range of buyers just waiting to put their stamp on this fantastic family home. Only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall
- PVC front door, original parquet flooring and wood panelled walls.
- Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Lounge 22'3 x 12'0 (6.78m x 3.66m)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, cornicing and PVC door to:
- Conservatory 17'0 x 11'4 (5.18m x 3.45m)
- Double doors to rear garden.
- Dining Room 13'2 x 12'2 (4.01m x 3.71m)
- Sitting Room 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.35m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area 23'0 x 7'3 (7.01m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, breakfast area, oven, ceramic four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, display cabinet, second stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Feature stained leaded glass window, hot press with copper cylinder immersion heater and access to roof space via 'Slingsby' type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 14'9 x 13'3 (4.50m x 4.04m)
- Range of built in wardrobes and picture rail.
- Bedroom 2 13'7 x 13'0 (4.14m x 3.96m)
- Vanity unit and picture rail.
- Bedroom 3 11'9 x 8'8 (3.58m x 2.64m)
- Picture rail.
- Bedroom 4 11'7 x 10'7 (3.53m x 3.23m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with 'Mira' overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc.
- Paved driveway to front to attractive gardens in lawn to rear with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.