PUBLIC NOTICE - 12 Merville Mews, Newtownabbey, BT37 9SP. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £79,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is G.
We are delighted to offer for sale this end townhouse which located just off the Shore Road Whiteabbey and will appeal to the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, lounge with wood laminate flooring and archway to a fitted kitchen / diner with access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is off street parking at rear and gardens to front, side and rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Wood laminate flooring, pvc double glazed front door.
- LOUNGE 15'2'' X 12'6'' (4.62m X 3.81m)
- Fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, archway to fitted kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'3'' X 10'4'' (4.65m X 3.15m)
- High and low level units, formica worktops, Belfast style sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, pvc double glazed back door, tiled floor in kitchen, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 11'2'' X 8'10'' (3.40m X 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'10'' x 8'8'' (3.61m x 2.64m)
- Radiator, built in mirror sliding robes.
- BEDROOM 3 12'2'' X 6'9'' (3.71m X 2.06m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Concrete driveway at rear.
Gardens to front, side and rear.
oil boiler and oil tank at side.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.