We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace which is located in a popular residential area just off the Arthur / Whitewell Road which is close to many local amenities including Tescos, B&Q and the motorway and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge / dining with wood laminate flooring and a fitted ktichen.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms both with wood laminate flooring and built in storage and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is garden to front and an enclosed yard to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 17'7'' X 12'2'' AT WIDEST (5.36m X 3.71m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
- KITCHEN 11'5'' X 6'10'' (3.48m X 2.08m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, oven space, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, access to yard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, radiator, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 11'6'' X 6'10'' (3.51m X 2.08m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 2 10'10'' X 8'5'' AT WIDEST (3.30m X 2.57m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Garden to front
Enclosed yard at rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.