We are delighted to offer for let, this semi detached chalet Villa situated in a cul de sac in this much sought after development just off the Hightown Road, Glengormley.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and stained floor boards, dining room with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and open to a fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include Oil fired central heating and pvc double glazed windows. Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking and gardens to both front and rear in lawn.
Please note these photos are historical and subject to change.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double front door, panelled radiator, under stair storage.
- LOUNGE 4.42m x 3.73m (14'6" x 12'3")
- Attractive fireplace with marble and granite inset and wood surround, sanded floor boards, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.25m x 2.79m (10'8" x 9'2")
- 1/2 wood panelled walls, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, open to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 3.25m x 2.87m (10'8" x 9'5")
- Range of high and low level units with glass display cabinet and Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC double glazed back door.
- Access to roof space, hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.28m (12'0" x 10'9")
- Panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.14m x 2.62m (13'7" x 8'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.95m at widest (10'1" x 9'8" at widest)
- Panelled radiator, velux window.
- White suite comprising; panelled bath with shower attachment above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn, garden to rear in lawn, boiler house oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.