We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Shore Road, Newtownabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with inset wood burning stove and wood laminate flooring and a separate modern fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel under oven, hob and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury fully tiled bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 4.65m'' x 3.05m'' (15'3'' x 10'0'')
- Feature fireplace with inset wood burning stove, wood laminate flooring, two radiators
- KITCHEN 2.77m'' x 2.72m'' (9'1'' x 8'11'')
- Modern range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, wood effect worktop, Belfast style sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace with gas boiler
- BEDROOM 1 3.02m'' x 2.67m'' (9'11'' x 8'9'')
- Radiator, built in storage
- BEDROOM 2 2.87m'' x 2.46m'' at widest (9'5'' x 8'1'' at wid
- BEDROOM 3 3.02m'' x 1.88m'' at widest (9'11'' x 6'2'' at wi
- Radiator, wood laminate flooring
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Pebbled garden to front
Garden to rear in lawn with feature decking area, shrub beds and a garden shed.
PVC fascia and guttering