**PLEASE NOTE We are only accepting cash offers for this property due to it requiring extensive modernisation throughout.
A great opportunity for an investor/developer to purchase a property requiring a complete renovation at a very competitive price and offering huge potential sitting on a corner site in a much sought after residential location with easy access to Belfast City Centre and walking distance to Ballyhackamore.
Comprising of lounge with archway to dining room, kitchen with range of units, three bedrooms on the first floor and bathroom suite with electric shower over bath. The property is also single glazed windows and does not currently have a heating system.
With huge potential this property would make a superb family home in a location convenient to schools and parks so view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 12'9 x 10'4 (3.89m x 3.15m)
- Archway to dining room.
- Dining Room 11'6 x 10'4 (3.51m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen 15'3 x 5'3 (4.65m x 1.60m)
- Range of high and low level units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 10'0 (3.89m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'8 (3.15m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3 7'1 x 5'9 (2.16m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.