Three bedroom mid terrace house
Bedroom three boasts shower cubicle
15' lounge with bay window
19' kitchen open plan to dining room
Bathroom with white suite and modern tiling
uPVC double glazed windows & gas heating system
Private gardens at rear backing onto green space
Convenient to train station
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 15'11" x 10'4" (4.85m x 3.15m)
- Double glazed box bay window to front aspect, fireplace with stone surround and tiled hearth, radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 19'2" x 8'4" (5.84m x 2.54m)
- Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, open plan to dining area.
- Stairs and landing
- Doors to:
- Bedroom one 11'9" x 8'11" (3.58m x 2.72m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom two 15'4" x 8'7" (4.67m x 2.62m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom three 9'7" x 7'5" (2.92m x 2.26m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, shower cubicle with electric shower over.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and panel enclosed bath, chrome towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens and grounds
- Enclosed laid to lawn with outside tap and light.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.