Exceptional Period Town House Presented to the Highest Standard
A charming period residence modernised and presented to the highest standard situated within a tree lined Avenue close to the City. The generously richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms on one level, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, spacious fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite with feature roll top bath. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and has undergone a programme of improvement to include a new damp proof course and extensive re-plastering. Ideally suited to the growing family with a very spacious interior retaining much period detail this is a home which will impress all who view.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Storm doors.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded light vestibule door, with leaded light side panels, double panelled radiator, picture rail, under stairs cloaks, telephone point, exposed timber floor.
- Lounge 3.81 x 5.33 (12'6" x 17'6")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, picture rail, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Reception Room Two 3.94 x 3.84 (12'11" x 12'7")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, brick inset, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, exposed timber floor, leading to kitchen via archway.
- Kitchen 5.79 x 3.33 (19'0" x 10'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, range space, tall fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, double doors to brick paved enclosed rear yard.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, double glazed uPvc patio doors.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light windows, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.37 x 2.83 (11'1" x 9'3")
- Exposed timber floor, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Bedrooms 5.51 x 3.68 (18'1" x 12'1")
- Into bay, exposed timber floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.84 x 3.84 (12'7" x 12'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising free standing roll top claw foot bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Roof Space
- Walled front garden in brick paving and shrubs, enclosed rear yard, outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.