We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Fairview Road, Carnmoney and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with wood laminate flooring and PVC double glazed double doors to front and a luxury shaker style fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a concrete driveway at rear with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 13'8'' AT WIDEST (4.32m X 4.17m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, PVC double glazed double doors to front, two modern vertical radiators
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'5'' X 10'3'' (5.31m X 3.12m)
- Luxury newly installed range of shaker style high and low level units, Formica worktop, single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge & cooker space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, radiator, PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 10'9'' X 10'3'' (3.28m X 3.12m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'2'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (3.71m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe, hotpress, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 8'10'' X 8'4'' (2.69m X 2.54m)
- Built in wardrobe and cupboard, radiator
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, Triton electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, tiled floor
- Garden to front in lawn
Concrete driveway at rear with concrete patio area and timber shed
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.