Located in this popular area of East Belfast just off the Upper Newtownards Road and only a short stroll to Ballyhackamore, and Belmont this excellent bright and spacious mid terrace property really must be viewed internally to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
Comprising two reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and a white suite with panelled bath and separate shower, the property is also within walking to distance to local amenities and facilities and is an excellent property ideal for a young couple, first time buyer or investor.
Benefitting form booing on the new Gilder route into the City Centre or to Dundonald this attractive , well card for property will be of appeal to many and an early internal inspection is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate strip wood floor.
- Lounge 12'9 x 10'9 (3.89m x 3.28m)
- (into bay)
- Dining Room 11'5 x 11'5 (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Storage under stairs.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 7'2 (4.11m x 2.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, Resin flooring, gas boiler, PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 10'5 (4.27m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 9'3 (3.48m x 2.82m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, separate corner shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, towel rail.
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.