We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley were homes are always in high demand and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room open to a fitted kitchen with space for appliances and a rear porch with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern fully tiled bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'11'' X 13'2'' (4.55m X 4.01m)
- DINING ROOM 10'1'' X 9'8'' (3.07m X 2.95m)
- Radiator, open to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 10'0'' X 6'5'' (3.05m X 1.96m)
- Range of high and low level units, worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR PORCH
- Oil boiler, access to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 15'1'' X 9'10'' (4.60m X 3.00m)
- Hotpress and storage cupboard, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'1'' X 9'9'' (3.07m X 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 3 12'0'' X 6'6'' (3.66m X 1.98m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.