We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge with tiled fireplace, fitted kitchen / diner with pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a champagne coloured bathroom suite.
Other benefits include double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, pebbled garden to front and a paved garden to rear with mature shrubs.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, corner wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 14'4'' X 10'7'' (4.37m X 3.23m)
- Tiled fireplace, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'6'' X 10'2'' (5.33m X 3.10m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator, hotpress, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 13'1'' X 10'4'' AT WIDEST (3.99m X 3.15m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 11'5'' X 10'4'' (3.48m X 3.15m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'9'' X 8'9'' AT WIDEST (2.67m X 2.67m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- Champagne coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Paved garden to rear with mature shrub
Boiler house to side, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.