We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented luxury detached family home which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and must be viewed to appreciate all the time, effort and expense spent by the present owners. Inside the accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with feature stone clad chimney breast and multi fuel burning stove and a luxury modern high gloss fitted kitchen / dining / living area with built in Smeg oven, integrated appliances and pvc double glazed double doors to rear and a separate utility room. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area offering superb views over the countryside.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ½ tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'8'' X 11'10'' (5.08m X 3.61m)
- Feature stone clad chimney breast, granite hearth, feature multi fuel burning stove and radiator
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING 22'7'' X 13'3'' (6.88m X 4.04m)
- Luxury range of high gloss high and low level units, granite work surfaces, basin and a half stainless steel inlayed sink unit, built in Smeg oven, built in microwave oven and warming drawer, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, two radiators, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
please note the stove in the dining area is not included in the sale but can be purchased as additional extra.
- UTILITY ROOM 8'10'' X 6'5'' (2.69m X 1.96m)
- Grey high gloss high and low level units, complimenting worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed side door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 13'0'' X 11'11'' (3.96m X 3.63m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 13'4'' X 11'7'' (4.06m X 3.53m)
- Built in walnut effect wardrobes, radiator, superb views.
- BEDROOM 3 13'3'' X 10'7'' (4.04m X 3.23m)
- Velux window, radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising oval free standing bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, modern radiator, storage cupboard, velux window.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to a detached matching garage, roller shutter door.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to rear in lawn, paved patio area with recessed spotlights and a raised planter and timber garden room suitable for entertaining offering superb views over the countryside and towards Belfast Lough.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.