Situated on a larger than average site, this well maintained semi detached home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining area, modern fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and detached garage. To the front there is a mature garden well stocked with plants and shrubs, driveway with parking, additional side garden bordered by trees and a superb enclosed rear garden. An excellent well maintained home in a popular residential location close to all local amenities and transport links.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Open Entrance Porch
- UPVC front door with glazed side panels to:
- Entrance Hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Lounge / Dining Room 24'0 x 10'8 (7.32m x 3.25m)
- At widest point. Tiled stone effect fire-place.
- Fitted Kitchen 12'4 x 7'10 (3.76m x 2.39m)
- Range of built in high and low level units, built in hob and under-oven, over head extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'6 x 10'9 (3.51m x 3.28m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'7 x 10'8 (3.53m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom Three 8'6 x 8'0 (2.59m x 2.44m)
- Laminate flooring. Built in storage.
- Bathroom Suite
- Coloured bathroom suite, panelled bath, Wash hand basin with storage below. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Hot-press. Access to roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawns with range of plants and trees and shrubs. Driveway leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'4 x 9'3 (5.28m x 2.82m)
- Up and over door with light and power. Housing an oil fired boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Pvc oil tanks. Bordered by hedging and mature trees. Built in storage.