Superb Town House Conveniently Positioned To The City Within a Court Yard Setting.
A fabulous opportunity to purchaser a spacious town house holding a court yard setting conveniently positioned to the City and Belfast's new university. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and gas hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from upvc windows, oil fired central heating and benefits from little or no maintenance worries. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or investors alike.
Immediate Inspection Is Highly Recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 5.51 x 3.12
- Brick fireplace, 2 panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 3.90 x 2.31
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls, upvc double glazed rear door, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.85 x 4.00
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.61 x 2.93
- Built-in slider mirrored robes, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, hotpress copper/cylinder, panelled radiator.
- Front garden in lawn, enclosed rear yard, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.