Mid townhouse, front garden, off street parking and enclosed rear garden in Charcoal Way, Cullybackey. Charcoal Way is a pleasant development of only twenty properties located on the edge of the village just off the Ballymena Road and provides easy access to all the amenities in the village and a short drive into Ballymena.
Walking distance to the train station.
The townhouse has three bedrooms, offers spacious living accommodation and will appeal to first time buyers and young families.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, WC and kitchen / dining area then bathroom and three bedrooms (master ensuite) on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Front garden with off street parking on the driveway and an enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood front door, intruder alarm panel and carpet.
- Lounge 5.6m x 3.4m (18'4" x 11'2")
- Spacious living room with reclaimed pine fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Carpet and TV point.
- WC 1.65m x 0.8m (5'5" x 2'7")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.4m x 3m (17'9" x 9'10")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level white oak kitchen units in a shaker style with window pelmet. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring. Double doors to rear garden.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.35m x 2.05m (7'9" x 6'9")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle with electric shower.Shaving light. Tiled floor and walls. Velux window.
- Bedroom 1 3.9m x 3.65m (12'10" x 12'0")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet and two Velux windows.
- Ensuite 2.35m x 1.72m (7'9" x 5'8")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 4.7m x 2.62m (15'5" x 8'7")
- Carpeted double bedroom with a range of fitted, mirrored wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.25m x 2.65m (10'8" x 8'8")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Front garden in neat lawn with trees. Off street parking on tarmac driveway. Alley to rear.
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn with paved patio area. Boiler house and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.