Superb Detached Family Home with Extensive Landscaped Gardens
Holding a prominent site within this sought after location, this extended and improved family home offers contemporary kitchen and living areas, 3 bedrooms, dual entrance driveway, garage and extensive landscaped areas perfect for family entertaining. The richly appointed and contemporary interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms, extended kitchen open plan to living / dining areas, downstairs shower room and family bathroom to first floor. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings throughout with extensive landscaped gardens in patio and raised decked area with light and power.
Immediate internal inspection strongly recommended to appreciate this superb family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Shower Room
- Shower with chrome fittings, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls.
- Living Room 20'2 x 11'11 (6.15m x 3.63m)
- Attractive wooden fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate floor, double doors to rear.
- Kitchen 20'0 x 10'6 (6.10m x 3.20m)
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, granite effect worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, partly tiled walls, wooden flooring.
OPEN PLAN TO LOUNGE AREA:
- Lounge Area
- Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth, panelled radiator.
ARCHWAY TO DINING AREA:
- Dining Area 13'8 x 7'3 (4.17m x 2.21m)
- Wooden flooring.
DOUBLE DOORS TO REAR
- First Floor
- Bedroom 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
Separate wc - Low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom 13'8 x 12'5 (4.17m x 3.78m)
- Double aspect windows, double panelled radiator.
- Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Dual entrance driveway with electric sliding gates and parking for several cars, rear patio area, outside light and tap, extensive private rear garden in lawn and shrubs, extensive use of 'railway type sleepers' to raised timber decked area with light and power, with views of Belfast's Cavehill.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.