We are delighted to offer for sale this extended detached bungalow which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Prince Charles Way and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge and kitchen / diner with access to rear.
There are also three bedrooms, master with spacious ensuite and a separate family bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway at rear leading to a detached garage, superb gardens to front and side in lawn with mature shrubs and a garden to rear with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed double doors, tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, cloaks cupboard, access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 13'3'' X 12'4'' AT WIDEST (4.04m X 3.76m AT WIDEST)
- Two radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 18'9'' X 7'6'' (5.72m X 2.29m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, hotpress, partly tiled walls, pvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11'' X 10'5'' (3.63m X 3.18m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5'' X 9'5'' (3.18m X 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'8'' X 6'8'' (2.64m X 2.03m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- White suite comprising bath, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway at rear leading to a detached garage with up and over door.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to side in lawn with shrubs.
Garden to rear with concrete patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.