Fabulous Refurbished Period Town Terrace with Rear Garden in Ever Popular Location
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and much sought after residential location this magnificent period town terrace will impress. The present owners have beautifully refurbished and modernised the dwelling retaining much period detail and offering superb family sized accommodation. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, lounge into bay, modern fitted kitchen with utility off and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme in recent times. A walled rear patio garden with southerly aspect combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, parks and excellent shopping all within walking distance. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 4.59 x 3.43 (15'1" x 11'3")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, attractive fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.74 x 3.43 (12'3" x 11'3")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, concealed gas boiler, exposed brick wall.
- Kitchen 3.38 x 2.18 (11'1" x 7'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, under stairs storage.
- Utility Room 2.12 x 1.39 (6'11" x 4'7")
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, cornice ceiling.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.46 x 2.74 (11'4" x 9'0")
- Original cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 4.71 (12'1" x 15'5")
- Feature antique fireplace, original tiles, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.33 x 3.43 (7'8" x 11'3")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, Velux roof light, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.28 x 4.65 (10'9" x 15'3")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, Dormer window.
- Forecourt, enclosed walled rear garden with patio and flowerbeds, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.