Located in one of Donaghadee's most popular developments just off the Warren Road, this detached home circa 2300 sqft sits on a large, elevated site surrounded by mature gardens with views of the Irish Sea and Donaghadee Golf Course.
Internally the property benefits from 4 double bedrooms, master with ensuite and has a good sized family bathroom. The kitchen is spacious, has a great range of units and opens to a family room and dining room that overlooks the lovely rear garden and its array of trees and shrubs.
The elevated site this home sits on has been landscaped with a wide range of trees, shrubs and flowers, has areas in lawn to front, side and rear and is very private.
There is a tarmac driveway with space for up to 4 cars and also has an integral garage with an electric up and over door.
Ideally located, less than a mile from Donaghadee town centre, the area offers a range of coastal walks, pubs, restaurants, local shops and a wide range of amenities.
Bangor and Newtownards are easily accessible and Belfast is less than a thirty minute drive away.
This home has been priced to allow for refurbishment, giving someone the opportunity to make the house their own and to make best use of the spacious accommodation on offer.
Early viewing is highly recommended as this is a great opportunity to create a fantastic home in a well established, exclusive development.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 21'1 x 14'3 (6.43m x 4.34m)
- Feature open fire with marble hearth, inset and mantle, bay window with views of the Irish Sea and Golf Course.
- Kitchen 14'6 x 10,9 (4.42m x 0.25m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for dishwasher, built in electric hob and extractor fan, built in oven, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and vinyl floor.
- Dining Room 11'3 x 10'9 (3.43m x 3.28m)
- Double doors to -
- Family Room 20'5 x 12' (6.22m x 3.66m)
- Door to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- Double bedroom overlooking rear garden, built in storage.
- Master Ensuite
- Coloured suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and sliding glazed door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 11' (3.40m x 3.35m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 13'4 x 9' (4.06m x 2.74m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 4 12'1 x 10'6 (3.68m x 3.20m)
- Bathroom 10'4 x 8' (3.15m x 2.44m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, hotpress with storage and partly tiled walls.
- Integrated Garage 21' x 17'2 (6.40m x 5.23m)
- Electric up and over door, power and light, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler and tap.
- Front - Area in lawn, tarmac driveway for up to four cars leading to integrated garage, mature trees and shrubs and paved area.
Side and Rear - Area in lawn, wooden pergola, greenhouse, oil storage tank, mature trees and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.