We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance open plan into lounge with wood laminate flooring and double doors to a luxury white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, open plan into lounge.
- LOUNGE 5.33m x 4.19m (17'6" x 13'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, 2 radiators, feature bow window, double doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.33m x 3.07m (17'6" x 10'1")
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level fitted units with formica worktops. Basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9" x 10'1")
- Radiator, built in robe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.28m (12'0" x 10'9")
- Radiator, built in robe, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.54m (8'10" x 8'4")
- Luxury white suite comprising: panelled bath with Mira shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with boiler house and oil tank.
view to front
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.