An excellent semi detached property located in the private and residential area of Meadowvale, just off the Ballynahinch Road in Carryduff. This well maintained home has excellent family sized accommodation which comprises, a spacious lounge open to the dining area with patio doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a modern fitted kitchen which leads to the conservatory with patio doors to the rear garden, three good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and a white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing, a brick paved driveway with parking for cars and a detached garage. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard. Under stairs annex.
- Lounge 13'10 x 14'3 (4.22m x 4.34m)
- Cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset, raised hearth, solid wood flooring.
- Dining Area 9'8 x 9'1 (2.95m x 2.77m)
- Solid wood flooring. Pvc sliding patio doors to rear.
- Modern Kitchen 11'4 x 9'2 (3.45m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, Extractor fan, part tiled walls. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Additional kitchen image
- Conservatory 13'3 x 9'1 (4.04m x 2.77m)
- Tiled floor, Pvc patio doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 14'0 into bay x 8'0 (4.27m into bay x 2.44m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 9'4 (3.96m x 2.84m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'8 x 7'9 (2.64m x 2.36m)
- Storage cupboard. Solid wood flooring.
- Bathroom 8'9 x 8'0 (2.67m x 2.44m)
- White Suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, Bristan thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W/c, part tiled walls.
- Brick paved driveway with off street parking for 2 cars, leading to
- Detached garage
- Front & rear gardens laid in lawn, flagged patio and loose stone area.