Stunning Extensively Refurbished and Beautifully Presented Period Semi Detached Residence
A fabulous opportunity for the first time buyer or young married couple to purchase a luxuriously appointed and beautifully presented semi detached residence situated within this most popular and admired residential location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, glazed double doors to dining room with fabulous newly fitted kitchen and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers feature double glazed sash windows to the majority of the property with patio doors to rear garden, gas central heating and built-in mirrored slide robes. Landscaped gardens with hard landscaping and conveniently positioned to Cavehill Tennis Club, Fortwilliam Golf Course, excellent local shopping and public transport all within walking distance makes internal viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 2.84 x 3.91 (9'4" x 12'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, feature sash windows.
- Dining Room 3.15 x 2.97 (10'4" x 9'9")
- Tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, feature sash window.
- Extended Kitchen 3.71 x 2.29 (12'2" x 7'6")
- Double bowl Belfast sink, extensive range of high and low level units, solid wood worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, double glazed sliding patio doors, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Extended Bathroom
- Contemporary white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, drench shower, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc with concealed cistern, chrome ladder style radiator, airing cupboard, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 2.31 (9'9" x 7'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.10 x 3.99 (10'2" x 13'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in mirrrored slide robes.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in patio and flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.