This handsome period residence is situated on a spacious mature site and benefits from an excellent internal specification. The well presented accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge and on the lower ground floor kitchen/dining area, sitting room and utility with 'Maids room' above. There is the flexibility in the accommodation and this could be used as a four bedroom/ one reception. There is in the back garden a separate detached building which offers potential to both those who work from home or for separate accommodation for rental. To the rear is the spacious rear garden which offers scope for both the enthusiast gardener and outside relaxing and entertaining. This fine home also benefits from off street parking to the side.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance hall with original wooden floors. Cornicing.
*Original wooden floors throughout.
* Original window shutters.
- Lounge 14'01 x 11'3 (4.29m x 3.43m)
- Decorative fireplace. Window seat. Front and rear views. Original window shutters.
- Bedroom two 13'10 x 9'7 (4.22m x 2.92m)
- Range of built in furniture including robes and drawers. Feature window seat. Original window shutters. Original wooden flooring. Front and rear views.
- Stairs up to
- Family Bathroom 9'3 x 6'5 (2.82m x 1.96m)
- Curved bath with electric Redring shower over, Part tiled walls. Towel radiator. Vanity wash hand basin, low flush w.c., Airing cupboard.
- Stairs to
- Master bedroom 13'5 x 11'0 (4.09m x 3.35m)
- Built in robes. Front and rear views. Feature window seat. Original wooden floor.
- Bedroom Three 13'10 x 9'3 (4.22m x 2.82m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Front and rear views. Built in range of robes. Original wooden floor.
- Lower ground floor
- Kitchen/Dining area 12'05 x 10'07 (3.78m x 3.23m)
- High and low level units with range and fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Views to the rear. Chinese slate flooring. Walk in larder. Tiled at splashback.
- Utility Room 9'5 x 5'5 (2.87m x 1.65m)
- High and low level units. Recess for washing machine. Recess lighting. 1 ½ sink unit. Access above to the 'Maids room' and currently used for storage space. Tiled floor. Towel radiator. Door to rear garden.
- Living Room 13'03 x 12'04 (4.04m x 3.76m)
- Feature brick fireplace with multi fuel stove with tiled hearth and feature wooden beam. Picture rail.
- Off street parking to the front. Private enclosed gardens with pathway leading to rear with lean too ideal for outdoor entertaining with gardens laid out in lawns and mature shrubs and trees leading to lower garden ideal for vegetable gardening.
- Detached building 15'06 x 13'00 (4.72m x 3.96m)
- Oil fired boiler and oil tank. Space above. Ideal for work from home or potential for air b and b subject to the appropriate planning approvals.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.