Stunning detached bungalow, detached garage and gardens at the Moorfields end of the Kilgad Road, Kells.
Located on a pleasant roadside site near Moorfields Primary School and a short drive into Kells or Ballymena or on out to the coast at Larne. Belfast via Ballyclare.
The property offers spacious and flexible living accommodation with either five bedrooms and two reception rooms or four bedrooms and three reception rooms.
Significant renovation and modernisation works have created a fabulous home for a growing family. No onward chain.
- Property description
- Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, conservatory, utility area, bathroom and five bedrooms (master ensuite). The property has been recently refurbished and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system with new condensing boiler. The renovation work includes new kitchen and bathrooms, new oil condensing boiler and some radiators, LED spot lighting, new flooring and completely decorated throughout. Large detached garage and good gardens with parking for at least three cars.
- UPVC front door and glazed side panel. Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in cupboard and access to roof space. LED spotlighting and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.5m x 3.7m (14'9" x 12'2")
- Comfortable living room with wooden fireplace, stone inset and hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 8.2m x 3.3m (26'11" x 10'10")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area through to conservatory. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen and display units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Integrated fridge & freezer, dishwasher and bin drawer. Ceramic tiled floor LED spot lighting and foot lights. TV point. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Conservatory 3.75m x 2.8m (12'4" x 9'2")
- Centrally heated conservatory with double doors, ceramic tiled floor and TV point.
- Bedroom 1 / Reception 3.6m x 3.3m (11'10" x 10'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom or extra reception room
- Bathroom 3.35m x 2.06m (11'0" x 6'9")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, D shaped wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panel bath with hand held shower attachment, heated towel rail and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and splash backs. LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.3m x 3.2m (10'10" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.3m x 3.1m (10'10" x 10'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 3.75m x 3.6m (12'4" x 11'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Utility room 3.6m x 2.8m (11'10" x 9'2")
- Good range of floor, eye level and tall kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. WC. Tiled floor. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Bedroom 5 6.1m x 3.95m (20'0" x 13'0")
- Double aspect master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet and LED spot lighting.
- Ensuite 3.95m x 1.45m (13'0" x 4'9")
- Low flush WC with hidden cistern, wash hand basin and unit, heated towel rail, tiled shower cubicle which chrome rain shower and hand held shower attachments. Thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and LED spot lighting.
- Garage 7m x 6m (23'0" x 19'8")
- Large detached garage with electric roller door and pedestrian access.
- Tarmac driveway and surround. Parking to front and side. Front garden in neat lawn
- Side garden in neat lawn
- Tarmac parking at rear. Garden in neat lawn with mature hedging. Condensing oil boiler closet and oil tank behind garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.