Holding a prime position within a tree lined Avenue minutes from a superb range of local amenities this beautifully maintained semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The superbly maintained accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob and downstairs bathroom / wet room in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and has benefited from a programme of improvement works over the years.
Landscaped gardens with southerly aspect to rear and off street car parking with driveway and a most convenient combines with low outgoings to make this the ideal starter or retirement home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled walls.
- Lounge 4.54 x 3.53 (14'11" x 11'7")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Inner Lobby
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.91 x 2.78 (9'7" x 9'1")
- Single drainer coloured sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- UPvc double glazed rear door, concealed gas boiler.
- Bathroom / Wet Room
- Disabled shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.91 x 3.66 (9'7" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 2.44 (11'7" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.03 x 2.53 (6'8" x 8'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Front garden, rear in patio, stone chip and flowerbeds, driveway.