This historic and charming semi-detached cottage renovated in the early 2000's offers an abundance of character and the property benefits from a large and spacious rear garden.
The accommodation comprises two bedrooms, kitchen with dining area and living room with solid wooden floors throughout most of the property.
The adjoining Blacksmith's Forge offers huge potential for a possible renovation project pending the necessary planning permissions. This could afford the opportunity to extend the existing accommodation or perhaps offer a spacious office for those working from home.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 14'04 x 14'03 (4.37m x 4.34m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Brick fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining room 14'08 x 9'06 (4.47m x 2.90m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and hob and stainless steel sink unit. Solid wooden flooring. Recess for fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom One 14'01 x 12'05 (4.29m x 3.78m)
- Front facing
- Bedroom Two 12'11 x 10'11 (3.94m x 3.33m)
- Solid wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 6'07 x 4'11 (2.01m x 1.50m)
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over.
- Storage room 10'10 x 9'05 (3.30m x 2.87m)
- Blacksmiths Forge 22'08 x 15'01 (6.91m x 4.60m)
- Garden Shed 12'09 x 10'11 (3.89m x 3.33m)
- Parking to the rear of the property. The property has a garden which is accessed across the road from the back of the property which is laid out in lawn and vegetable garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.