Most Attractive Period Town Terrace with Garage to Rear
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a beautiful period red brick town terrace holding a superb site position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, lounge and bedroom into bay, spacious newly fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom and has undergone improvement works to include re-wiring in 2004. A detached garage to the rear and a most convenient location combines with excellent local amenities making this a home not to be missed.
Immediate internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 4.45 x 3.61 (14'7" x 11'10")
- Into bay, feature hardwood fireplace, cast iron inset, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Dining Room 3.84 x 3.51 (12'7" x 11'6")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.65 x 2.34 (15'3" x 7'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, under stairs cloaks, panelled radiator.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising disabled shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.41 x 3.28 (7'11" x 10'9")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.53 x 2.79 (11'7" x 9'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.52 x 4.72 (14'10" x 15'6")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Roof Space
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard with covered area.
- Detached Garage 6.20 x 3.07 (20'4" x 10'1")
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.