The Mealough Road has consistently been a popular family location for those hoping to experience rural living with the convenience of the Saintfield Road and Drumbo only a few minutes drive. With this being the case main arterial routes to both Lisburn and Belfast are close by together with the Cairnshill Park & Ride, Forestside Shopping Centre and leading schools. The property itself was constructed just over 25 years ago by the present vendors and is set on a mature, well stocked 1 1/3 acre site. A fantastic family home in a superb location.
- Descriptive tour
- From the Mealough Road the property is approached by electric gates and sweeping driveway with ample parking for several cars to the side. Entering the property from the reception hall leads to the large drawing room which overlooks the extensive front and side gardens, the family room overlooks the rear / patio & garden. Also on this level is the large kitchen dining with granite work surfaces and the cloakroom and separate W/C. Several steps down lead to the utility room, further family room and the double integral garage.
From the reception hall, several stairs lead to the first floor landing providing access to the four double bedrooms, master with en suite and family bathroom suite with separate shower. Also on this landing is a walk in hot press that in turn leads to a floored attic space with gable window that represents a great opportunity for conversion (subject to approval).
Externally the property itself is positioned quite centrally on the site which means it has fantastic garden space to the front side and rear, which is complements by the mature trees, hedging and shrubs planted by the current vendor.
Please note the property benefits from an oil heating system, is double glazed throughout and has a Beam Vacum System installed for added convenience.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Open Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Semi solid oak flooring. Double glass panelled door to lounge.
- Drawing room 24'0 x 18'0 (7.32m x 5.49m)
- Marble fireplace with granite inset housing for coal effect gas fire, spotlights. Cornice.
- Family Room 16'0 x 13'9 (4.88m x 4.19m)
- Marble fireplace housing for coal effect gas fire. Spotlights. Cornice, semi solid Karrs oak flooring. Double glazed sliding doors to patio.
- Kitchen/Dining 23'9 x 11'8 (7.24m x 3.56m)
- Range of built in high and low level units, glazed display cabinets, granite work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, plumbed for dish-washer, corner breakfast bar, slate tiled floor, part tiled walls. Sliding doors to patio/garden.
- Image of dining area
- Cloaks area, Amitico flooring. Leading to W.c and sink unit with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled walls.
- Lower landing
- Utility Area 15'0 x 7'8 (4.57m x 2.34m)
- Range of built in units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Play room 15'3 x 15'0 (4.65m x 4.57m)
- At widest point. Spotlights.
- Inner Hallway
- Additional Downstairs w.c and sink unit. Access to side / car port.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 15'10 x 13'7 (4.83m x 4.14m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- View from bedroom
- View over front garden
- En Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c, fully tiled floor. Tongue and groove ceiling. Spotlights. Window.
- Bedroom Two 13'6 x 9'10 (4.11m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom Three 13'3 x 9'3 (4.04m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom Four 16'0 x 9'8 (4.88m x 2.95m)
- Bathroom suite
- 'Moonstone' Coloured bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, bidet, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle, tiled walls, tiled floor. Tongue and groove ceiling, spotlights.
- Walk in hot press, leading to extensive roof-space.
- Roof space
- Floored roof space with gable window (37'0 x 18'0) stripped lighting.. Fantastic potential subject to approval for games room of further bedroom / suite.
- Double Integral Garage 24'10 x 19'0 (7.57m x 5.79m)
- Electric up and over door, light and power, beam vacuum system.
- The property is centrally positioned on a c1 1/3 acre site. Approached by electric gates, sweeping driveway leads to house, integral double garage and car port facility to side.
- Mature front garden
- Mature gardens laid in lawns, with extensive range of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
- Accessed directly from kitchen / dining & family room, large flagged patio area bordered by mature plants trees and shrubs, additional pathway to additional patio and extensive rear gardens.
- Additional patio image
- Gardens to rear
- Images of garden
- Further images of rear