Attention first time buyers and investors ! This is a superb opportunity to purchase a well appointed semi detached home tucked away with this popular and highly sought after residential cul de sac. Three good bedrooms. Living room with bay window. Fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Enclosed, flagged garden. Convenient location close to schools, shops and transport links and therefore we strongly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. EPC F38
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 18'0 x 12'0 (5.49m x 3.66m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'9 x 11'4 (5.41m x 3.45m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboard, open plan to sizeable family dining space.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Utility cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard, hotpress / additional storage.
- BEDROOM 1 11'3 x 10'10 (3.43m x 3.30m)
- Spotlights, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 8'9 x 7'2 (2.67m x 2.18m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3
- Built-in robes, laminated wood effect floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, partially tiled walls.
- Enclosed, flagged rear garden.