Situated on a fantastic site, this detached bungalow represents an excellent opportunity, not only for those clients downsizing to one level accommodation but also those that can see the potential to extend and create a home to suit their own needs.
Internally the property comprises three good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining, fitted kitchen and white shower suite. Outside this home really comes into its own with a large driveway facilitating parking for several cars leading to detached garage and excellent rear garden laid in lawns that captures the afternoon and early evening sun.
Glendale Park is situated just off the Saintfield Road after the Inns Crossroads if you're travelling away from the City and is convenient to transport links, local shops at Commons Brae and Newton Park as well as Forestside Shopping Centre. An excellent home with superb potential.
- Open entrance porch. Upvc composite door. Built in cloaks.
- Lounge / Dining 21'9 x 12'1 (6.63m x 3.68m)
- Tiled fie-place with wooden surround with gas fire inset.
- Fitted Kitchen 12'9 x 9'6 (3.89m x 2.90m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinets, single drainer ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dish-washer and washing machine. Fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 12'6 x 10'9 (3.81m x 3.28m)
- (at widest points) Vanity unit with sink unit and storage below. Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Two 13'2 x 10'9 (4.01m x 3.28m)
- Vanity unit with sink unit and storage below. Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Three 11'1 x 10'2 (3.38m x 3.10m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with storage below, vanity mirror above, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Hot-press. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns bordered by mature trees and shrubs.
Driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 22'6 x 10'4 (6.86m x 3.15m)
- Up and over door. Housed oil fire boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Fantastic enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, flagged patio area that captures the afternoon and early evening sun, bordered by mature trees.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.