Situated off the Hillsborough Road in Carryduff, this recently constructed town house offers convenience to the local schools, amenities and is in walking distance to the main arterial routes and transport links to Belfast, Lisburn and the surrounding areas.
Internally the property is in immaculate condition and comprises of an entrance hall with w/c, spacious lounge open to dining area and modern fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, white bathroom suite and roof top terrace. In addition to all of this, the property also benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing, communal parking and additional communal garden areas.
This property has been finished to an excellent standard throughout and would make an excellent first time purchase with nothing to do but just move in. Viewings are available on request now and we recommend that you get booked in ASAP as we don't anticipate this one sitting around for long!
- Entrance Hall 1.97m x 1.60m (6'6" x 5'3")
- Solid front door opens onto spacious entrance hall with access to lounge, ground floor w.c and staircase.
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining Area 3.38m x 5.65m (at widet points) (11'1" x 18'6" ( at widet points))
- Spacious open plan lounge / dining area with large feature window. Plumbed for gas fire (please note that the gas fire is not in service).
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 2.20m x 2.15m (7'3" x 7'1")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units, formica worktops, integrated electric oven with ceramic hob, overhead extractor fan, fridge freezer and stainless steel sink with drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls and wooden effect vinyl flooring. Access to under-stair storage cupboard.
- Under-stair Storage cupboard
- Spacious storage cupboard located just off the kitchen which could be utilised as a larder cupboard or store for everyday household objects.
- Ground Floor W.C 1.59m x 0.93m (5'3" x 3'1")
- Modern finished suite complete with low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
- First floor
- Bedroom 2 3.80m x 2.46m (12'6" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 3 2.94 x 2.93m (at widest point) (9'8" x 9'7" ( at widest point))
- White Fitted Bathroom suite 2.46m x 1.73m (8'1" x 5'8")
- Modern fitted White Bathroom suite complete with low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Part tiled walls with tile effect vinyl flooring.
- Second floor
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.53m (11'8" x 11'7")
- Spacious double bedroom with dual aspect windows and access to roof terrace. Access to storage cupboard.
- Roof Top Terrace
- Spacious roof terrace with grey paving slab flooring.
- Management Company
- Please note that the management company is CSM and their fees are £119.61 per 6 months. (Full year charge £239.22)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.