DATE OF NOTICE: 26/11/19
112 Lettercreeve, Ballymena, County Antrim, BT42 2EU
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £75,000
Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Ulster Property Sales, 21-23 Church Street, BT43 6DD
Tel: 028 2565 7700
Three bedroom end terrace house, front garden with off street parking and enclosed rear yard in Lettercreeve, Ballee, Ballymena.
Situated in a quiet location, close to the playing fields and a short drive into Ballymena town centre with all its retail, commercial and leisure amenities.
Will appeal to first time buyers, young families or investors.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, utility area / WC, lounge and large open plan kitchen / dining / living area then bathroom and three double bedrooms on the first floor. The property is in reasonable order but would benefit from some minor refurbishment. It benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system however the radiators need to be installed. Off street parking on the driveway at the front, small front garden and enclosed rear yard.
- Hardwood front door. Built in cupboard. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Utility area / WC 2.45m x 1.65m (8'0" x 5'5")
- Plumbed for washing machine, sink and WC. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 3.85m x 2.6m (12'8" x 8'6")
- Comfortable reception room with laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living area 6.62m x 3.6m (21'9" x 11'10")
- Open plan space with range of floor and eye level kitchen units with one and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob, oven and dishwasher. Space for fridge / freezer. Laminate strip wood flooring and recessed spot lighting. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Cupboard housing gas boiler. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2m x 1.7m (6'7" x 5'7")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin as part of a unit with mirror. Panel bath and shower screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.55m x 2.7m (11'8" x 8'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom
- Bedroom 2 3.65m x 2.6m (12'0" x 8'6")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring
- Bedroom 3 3.9m x 2.6m (12'10" x 8'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Asphalt and concrete driveway with paved area and neat lawn.
- Enclosed, paved rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.