Located in this popular address off the Beersbridge Road, this attractive mid terrace property offers bright and spacious accommodation ideal for an investor or first time buyer. Comprising living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room the property further benefits from an enclosed rear yard, double glazed windows and oil fired central heating. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door.
- Living Room 13'7 x 10'8 (4.14m x 3.25m)
- (into bay) Feature fireplace and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 13'5 x 6'9 (4.09m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Rear Porch
- Storage cupboard and tiled flooring.
- Shower Room
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled walls and tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 8'3 (3.51m x 2.51m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 13'6 x 10'0 (4.11m x 3.05m)
- Enclosed rear yard with oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.