We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located just off the Doagh Road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate which is close to many local amenities and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge and a fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'8'' X 12'5'' AT WIDEST (4.47m X 3.78m AT WIDEST)
- Two radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'8'' X 8'3'' (4.78m X 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, two radiators, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 15'9'' X 9'2'' AT WIDEST (4.80m X 2.79m AT WIDEST)
- Two radiators, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 11'1'' X 9'6'' (3.38m X 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'6'' X 8'2'' (3.20m X 2.49m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, Triton electric shower above, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with shrubs.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and shed.
Access to enclosed alleyway with light, power, Gas boiler and storage area.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.