We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning detached barn conversion, conveniently located just off the Belfast Road, Ballyclare. Recently constructed and finished to an exacting standard by the current owners no expense has been spared in creating a home of considerable character and charm.
The accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with double glass panelled doors to a superb lounge with feature vaulted ceiling and wood burning stove, stunning kitchen / dining / living room with bespoke high gloss fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a rear hall with utility room and furnished cloakroom. There are also 3 generously proportioned double bedrooms master with luxury ensuite and superbly appointed modern bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include Oil Fired Under Floor Heating, PVC double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering. Outside there is a stoned laneway leading to a large pebbled driveway with ample parking and turning space, integral double garage and a superb recently seeded garden to side offering uninterrupted views over the countryside.
Undoubtedly the combination of the unique setting and the quality, style and accommodation that is offered within will render it as one of the most distinctive homes in the local area.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite double glazed front door, tiled floor, double glass panelled doors to lounge.
- LOUNGE 20'7'' X 17'1'' (6.27m X 5.21m)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with wood fuel burning stove, slate hearth, feature vaulted ceiling, three velux windows.
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / dining / living
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 23'2'' X 19'5'' (7.06m X 5.92m)
- Luxury range of high gloss high and low level units, quartz worktops, blanc inlay sink unit, built in microwave combi oven, stainless steel oven, ceramic induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer & dishwasher, island unit / breakfast bar, tiled floor, feature vaulted ceiling, three velux windows.
- KITCHEN/ DINING / LIVING
- REAR HALL
- Pvc double glazed stable door, tiled floor, access to garage.
- UTILITY ROOM 11'7'' X 6'4'' (3.53m X 1.93m)
- Matching low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, hotpress.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, vanity unit, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 15'4'' X 11'8'' (4.67m X 3.56m)
- Wood laminate flooring, remote control velux window and blind.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled floor velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 14'2'' X 13'11'' (4.32m X 4.24m)
- Wood laminate flooring, velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 12'9'' X 11'8'' (3.89m X 3.56m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Luxury white suite comprising bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, separate chrome shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Stoned laneway with right of way leading to large pebbled driveway for ample parking and turning space leading to a double integrated garage with barn doors, light, power, radiator and oil boiler.
Superb garden to side in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.