This mid terrace property is presented to a high standard. The accommodation is spacious and comprises open plan living / dining, modern kitchen, two good size bedrooms & first floor bathroom. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are further benefits. Outside there is an enclosed yard to rear. 110 Benburb Street offers convenience to a wide range of amenities with Boucher Road, City Centre & Lisburn Road all within walking distance. Excellent transport links are also close by. Early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Pvc Front door
- LIVING / DINING ROOM 20'1 X 12'1 (6.12m X 3.68m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN 13'1 X 7'1 (3.99m X 2.16m)
- Modern kitchen with range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring Gas Hob and Oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surfaces, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs leading to floored roof space.
- BEDROOM ONE 12'1 X 10'2 (3.68m X 3.10m)
- BEDROOM TWO 14'6 X 7'1 (4.42m X 2.16m)
- BATHROOM 8'1 X 7'4 (2.46m X 2.24m)
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, tiled bath with flexible shower hose, enclosed shower, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.