Situated in a quiet cul de sac off Windermere Park, this Linked Detached Bungalow offers convenience to the local shops of Newton Park, transport links to most of the City and Forestside Shopping Centre with its array of shops and cafés.
Internally, the property benefits from well proportioned accommodation comprising, three bedrooms, lounge open to dining room, fitted kitchen and contemporary white shower suite. In addition to an oil heating system and double glazing this home also benefits from an attached garage and enclosed side and rear garden laid in lawns with raised flower beds.
An excellent property that has been well maintained and presented leaving any potential purchaser with little to do.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door to entrance hall. Double built in storage.
- Lounge 15'8 x 10'4 (4.78m x 3.15m)
- Stone fire-place.
- Dining Area 9'3" x 8'7" (2.82m x 2.62m)
- Sliding doors.
- Fitted Kitchen 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97m x 2.84m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built in 4 ring hob and under-oven. Overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- Inner Hallway
- Access to roof-space.
- Bedroom One 14'2 x 9'8 (4.32m x 2.95m)
- (at widest points) Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 12'4 x 9'11 (3.76m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom Three 8'9 x 7'9 (2.67m x 2.36m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Large walk in shower cubicle, glazed partition, Mira shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below. Illuminated mirror above, low flush w.c Heated chrome towel rail. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Front garden range of plants, shrubs.
Driveway with ample parking leading to attached garage.
- Attached Garage
- Up and over door.
- Outside Side & Rear
- Enclosed side & rear garden laid in lawns. Raised flower beds with a range of plants, shrubs . Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.