Impressive Period Semi Detached Villa Holding a Magnificent Position Within This Highly Admired Residential Location
A beautifully presented and modernised period semi detached villa holding a prime cul de sac position within this highly regarded and sought after residential location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with feature fireplaces, spacious fitted kitchen with dining area and deluxe corner bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, three quarter panelled entrance hall, uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, replacement rainwater goods and has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout. A detached garage and the perfect location with leading schools, Cavehill Country Park and excellent shopping all within easy walking distance makes internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, wood strip floor, feature radiator, picture rail, telephone point, under stairs storage, leaded light window.
- Lounge 4.29 x 3.28 (14'1" x 10'9")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace, built-in shelving, panelled radiator, picture rail, exposed timber floor.
- Living Room 3.45 x 3.28 (11'4" x 10'9")
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Kitchen 4.06 x 3.20 (13'4" x 10'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, glass dresser unit, tall integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window.
- Deluxe cream suite comprising corner bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
Separate low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.33 (13'10" x 10'11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.56 x 3.30 (11'8" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.25 x 3.10 (10'8" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Floored and sheeted, electric light, Slingsby type ladder.
- Detached Garage 6.10 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Front garden in stone chip and shrubs, rear garden in artificial grass and mature shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.