A beautifully presented 1930's semi detached residence modernised to an exceptionally high standard but yet retaining many original features. A highly regarded cul de sac location with far reaching views over Belfast's Cavehill combines with a most convenient location to offer country living with city convenience. The spacious accommodation comprises three quarter panelled entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, spacious modern kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and deluxe cream bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood strip and wood laminate flooring and has been maintained to the highest standard over the years. A detached garage and private gardens makes this a home not to be missed. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled entrance hall, wood strip floor, feature radiator, picture rail, telephone point, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.29 x 3.28 (14'1" x 10'9")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace, 2 feature radiators, picture rail, exposed timber floor.
- Living Room 3.45 x 3.28 (11'4" x 10'9")
- Attractive tiled fireplace, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, picture rail, wall light point.
- Kitchen 4.06 x 3.20 (13'4" x 10'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, glass dresser unit, partly tiled walls.
- Dining Area
- Dining Area - Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Leaded light window.
- Deluxe cream corner suite comprising corner bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, tongue and groove pine ceiling, low voltage lighting.
Separate low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.33 (13'10" x 10'11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.56 x 3.30 (11'8" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.25 x 3.10 (10'8" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Floored and sheeted, electric light, Slingsby type ladder.
- Detached Garage 6.10 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds.