Impressive Period Red Brick Town Terrace Situated Within Walking Distance Of he City.
An impressive red brick period town terrace situated only minutes from the city centre. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, spacious kitchen incorporating dining area with utility area off and modern white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle and jacuzzi bath. The dwelling further offers second separate wc, gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows and has undergone a programme of improvement works over the years but yet retains much period detail. Ideally suited to the growing family or investor alike. Close to The New University, Duncairn Arts Centre and Girdwood Hub - immediate inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the many fine features of this superb period residence.
Immdiate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, wood stripe floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Lounge 3.65 x 5.39 (12'0" x 17'8")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, exposed wood floor, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.68 x 4.09 (12'1" x 13'5")
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, wood stripe floor.
- Kitchen 5.87 x 2.75 (19'3" x 9'0")
- Belfast sink, extensive range of high and low level units, solid wood worktop, built-in double oven and electric plate hob, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, upvc double glazed rear door , double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising jacuzzi bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls , double panelled radiator.
- Separate wc
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, wall mounted gas boiler, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 3.06 (11'11" x 10'0")
- Period slate fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.14 x 5.21 (16'10" x 17'1")
- Into bay, exposed timber floors, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.69 x 3.15 (12'1" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.25 x 4.85 (13'11" x 15'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, electric light.
- Forecourt, covered yard with power and utility area plumbed for washing machine, enclosed rear yard, store, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.