This attractive semi detached home has been well cared for by its present owner and finished to a high standard to provide an excellent opportunity for the young professional or couple to acquire a home in a popular and convenient location. The property comprises entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a garage and large gardens to the rear, with off street parking to the front.
Saintfield features a host of excellent local amenities including well renowned primary and secondary schools, a range of award winning restaurants and coffee shops and many specialist boutiques and antique shops, as well as the beautiful National Trust Property at Rowallane Gardens. The property is within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond.
Saintfield has proved to be a very desirable place to live and this home offers all the requirements of modern day living at an affordable price. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 13'5" x 5'9" (4.09m x 1.75m)
- PVC glazed front door leading to bright entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring. Under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room 14'6" x 12'0" (4.42m x 3.66m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth and inset. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'10" x 9'3" (3.61m x 2.82m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash back and stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for oven and fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar.
- Dining 11'7" x 8'8" (3.53m x 2.64m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom One 11'9" x 11'7" (3.58m x 3.53m)
- Built in robes. Rear facing.
- Ensuite 8'6" x 3'0" (2.59m x 0.91m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom Two 11'11" x 11'5" (3.63m x 3.48m)
- Built in robes. Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 8'8" x 7'11" (2.64m x 2.41m)
- Built in robes.
- Bathroom 8'9" x 5'7" (2.67m x 1.70m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower attachment. Tiled walls and floor.
- GARAGE 18'9" x 11'3" (5.72m x 3.43m)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- To the front - tarmaced driveway with offroad parking.
To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawns with mature plantings and paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.