An Extended Period Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Cul de Sac Position Within This Highly Regarded Location
An excellent opportunity to purchase an extended period semi detached villa holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular location. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge into bay with bow window to rear, extended kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows to the majority of the property with hardwood double glazed and single glazed windows, features cornice ceilings and pvc fascia and eaves.
Although requiring modernisation works this home is ideally suited to the first time buyer or those downsizing alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- Through Lounge 3.08 x 7.45 (10'1" x 24'5")
- Into bay, bow window, leaded light detail, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Area
- Extended Kitchen 5.07 x 1.86 (16'8" x 6'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, half tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, cornice ceiling
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.69 x 3.38 (8'10" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3.30 x 2.74 (10'10" x 9'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 1.95 x 2.23 (6'5" x 7'4")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear hard landscaped in patio areas, oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.