Conveniently located, within walking distance to all local amenities, this lovely home will appeal to first time buyers, investors or down sizers.
Within minutes of local shops, a short walk to Newtownards town centre and close to the main arterial routes, we advise viewing at your earliest convenience.
In need of some modernisation throughout, this offers someone the opportunity to modernise as an investment property or to put your own stamp on a well proportioned, charming house.
Internally, there is a living room, kitchen, rear hall with storage, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally, there are yard areas to the front and rear with side bin access.
We recommend viewing this property to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.21 x 3.68 (13'9" x 12'0")
- Fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle.
- Kitchen 3.67 x 3.11 (12'0" x 10'2")
- Range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, space for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, inset one and a quarter stainless steel sink with mixer tap and built in drainer.
- Rear Hallway
- Storage under stairs, door to rear yard.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.26 x 3.12 (10'8" x 10'2")
- Double room, wood laminate flooring, built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.66 x 2.71 (12'0" x 8'10")
- Double room with built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 2.70 x 2.55 (8'10" x 8'4")
- Built in storage.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard to front, rear yard area with side access.