This three bedroom semi detached family house enjoys a quiet cul de sac location within the popular residential development and yet only a short walking distance to shops, schools and amenities.
The property offers three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen with dining area leading to rear enclosed garden with detached garage.
The property has oil-fired central heating which is complimented with double glazing
- Entrance hall
- Laminated wooden flooring.
- Lounge 15.0 x 11'11 (0.38m x 3.63m)
- Fireplace with space for electric fire. Solid wooden flooring. Cornicing. Double doors to Kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining 18'3 x 9'11 (5.56m x 3.02m)
- High and low level units with recess for electric oven, washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled at splashback. Tiled floor. Side door. Sliding patio doors at dining area to rear garden.
- First floor
- Landing with hotpress. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- Bedroom One 10'9x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- Rear facing. Laminated wooden flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 10'7 (3.48m x 3.23m)
- Front facing. Built in robes. Laminated wooden flooring.
- Bedroom Three 7'6 x 7'5 (2.29m x 2.26m)
- Front facing.
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over. Tongue and groove ceiling. Extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway to the side with ample parking. Gardens in lawn to the front. Enclosed rear gardens with lawn area.
- Detached garage 21'2 x 10'2 (6.45m x 3.10m)
- Up and over door. Side door. Power, light and heating. Oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.