An excellent ground floor, two bedroom apartment located just off the Ballygowan Road in the Castlereagh area. The apartment offers superb accommodation ideal for young professional, first time buyer or those wishing to downsize. Comprising a spacious living / dining room open to a fully fitted kitchen, two spacious bedrooms, (master with ensuite shower room) and a white bathroom suite with panelled bath and walk in shower cubicle shower. Other benefits include designated parking area accessed via electric gates, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine apartment has to offer and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Built in storage and laminate flooring.
- Living Area 16'4 x 24'8 (4.98m x 7.52m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround, tile inset and hearth.
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, part ceramic flooring, part laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 10'4 (max) (4.45m x 3.15m ( max))
- Built in wardrobe.
- En Suite
- Comprising recently fitted walk in shower cubicle with curved sliding shower door, built in shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom 2 8'9 x 9'9 (2.67m x 2.97m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with sliding shower door, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and tile flooring.
- One allocated parking space behind electric gates.
- Additional Information
- Management charges approximately £650 per year.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.