A competitively priced, spacious semi detached home positioned in this popular location that is convenient to a wide selection of schools, shops and transport links. Priced to allow for modernisation this fine home offers potential and must be internally inspected to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms. Living room with bay window. Kitchen. Downstairs shower suite. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed rear garden. Chain free. Viewing strongly recommended. EPC E52
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM 12'7 x 11'0 (3.84m x 3.35m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor.
- KITCHEN 11'0 x 9'0 (3.35m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls, hotpress / storage. Upvc double glazed back door.
- SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, pvc stripped walls and ceiling, chrome towel warmer, tiled floor, storage, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'6 x 9'0 (4.42m x 2.74m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7 x 8'6 (3.53m x 2.59m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'4 x 8'11 (2.84m x 2.72m)
- Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden, tap, storage facility.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.