This excellent three bedroom terraced property is conveniently located and within close proximity to the various amenities of Downpatrick. Comprising living room with open fire, kitchen, modern bathroom and three generous bedrooms. The private west facing garden is enclosed and provides good sunlight throughout the afternoon. There is oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
Johns Crescent is situated within close proximity to the centre of Downpatrick and within walking distance to its various amenities including shops, restaurants, reputable grammar and primary schools and bus links.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Living Room 12'11 x 12'10 (3.94m x 3.91m)
- Laminate wood flooring, open fire, double glazed windows
- Kitchen 14'10 x 12'10 (4.52m x 3.91m)
- High/Low rise units, integrated cooker/hob, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, stainless steel sink
- Bathroom 7'05 x 5'10 (2.26m x 1.78m)
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, bath, tiled flooring
- Bedroom One 15'02 x 9'08 (4.62m x 2.95m)
- Laminate wooden flooring, built in storage, double glazed windows
- Bedroom Two 10'11 x 9'04 (3.33m x 2.84m)
- Laminate wood flooring, double glazed windows
- Bedroom Three 9'06 x 7'09 (2.90m x 2.36m)
- Carpet flooring, double glazed windows
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.