This excellent family home comprises 3 bedrooms, Kitchen/ dining room, Living room, as well as two bathrooms. The property benefits from excellent garden space to front side and well as to the back.
With good access routes for commuting to Belfast or elsewhere.
Oil fired central heating throughout.
- Kitchen/ Dining room 21'02'' x 9'11'' (6.45m x 3.02m)
- With a range of upper and lower units as well as a 4 ring gas cooker rand recess for washing machine. With patio doors leading into the garden
- Living Room 12'08'' x 14'03'' (3.86m x 4.34m)
- Wooden floor and fireplace
- W/C 5'06'' x 2'11'' (1.68m x 0.89m)
- Toilet and wash hand basin.
- Cloakroom 2'02'' x 2'09'' (0.66m x 0.84m)
- Bathroom 7'06'' x 6'01'' (2.29m x 1.85m)
- Electric shower/ bath
Wash hand basin
- Bedroom 1 13'04'' x 9'11'' (4.06m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2 9'11'' x 9'08'' (3.02m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3 12'09'' x 11'02'' (3.89m x 3.40m)
- Well maintained gardens to front side and rear with patio area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.