Spacious Town Terrace Circa 1970 in Cul de Sac Position
A superb opportunity to purchase a spacious town terrace holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular location. Constructed in the 70's the interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and bathroom in white suite with disabled shower. The dwelling further offers gas central heating with new radiators, uPvc double glazed windows and has benefited from improvement works in past years. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor alike and offering a superb front patio garden with easy access to public transport and excellent local shopping immediate inspection is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.55 x 3.06 (14'11" x 10'0")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Additional Lounge Shot
- Kitchen 2.25 x 3.99 (7'5" x 13'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Breakfast Area
- First Floor
- White suite comprising disabled shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.10 x 2.14 (10'2" x 7'0")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.01 x 3.11 (9'11" x 10'2")
- Built-in robes, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Paved patio garden to front, enclosed rear yard, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.